Why is coaching helpful?
You're bright and talented at what you do. So why would you need a coach?
There are many reasons why you might hire a coach. Here are a few. Do any of these resonate for you?
- You've recently taken on more responsibility, and/or work life balance is in danger of being lost (or has been lost)
- You're bored and no longer feel as passionate about your work - something has changed within you and you can't figure out what it is or what to do about it
- You had your sights on a promotion, but then lost it
- You want more recognition and reward, financially and personally
- You're struggling with a difficult boss, colleagues that don't pull their weight or vicious office politics
Sometimes there's nothing to 'fix' or 'resolve'. Many clients have come to us because they want to do what they do best, better:
- You love your job, and want to become even more effective. And to feel totally fulfilled
- You've started a new job, and want to hit the ground running. You want to make a great impression!
- You've become a manager, and want to develop new skills. For example, how to inspire and lead your team or how to get a great initiative implemented.
Coaching is the fast-track route to meeting your professional (and personal) needs. Coaching helps to turn confusion into clarity. You'll identify and dispel limiting beliefs that are holding your back. You'll get new insights and strategies to help you move forward.
Coaching isn't navel gazing or a cosy chat. It's about getting real with yourself and what you want, being prepared to be challenged and to look at things differently. Above all, it's about taking action and creating real, lasting change.
The Career Coach Coaching for Professionals Programme starts by taking our Complete Career MOT Assessment, a 36 point checklist which examines all aspects of your career. We'll also look at how work fits into the rest of your life, and the life you want for yourself in the future. Once we know where you're at, and what you want to work on, we begin the coaching!
Depending on the level of support you want, we meet on the telephone 2, 3 or 4 times a month, usually for 30-40 minutes. During these calls, you'll get clearer about your issues and come away with an action plan to be done in time for the next call. This means that as well as considering the financial investment, you must consider how much time you can invest in making this happen for yourself.
Coaching is an intensive experience, and requires total commitment. For this reason, we advise that you don't contact us until you feel ready to go for it! However, if you are ready to give it a go, then let's talk more, and get you moving towards your goals fast!
How do I find out more?
Email us or call 020 7267 8438 for more information, or to arrange a free initial consultation. The consultation will help you determine whether we can help you and are a good fit. (If we feel another professional or coach would be more suitable for you, we'll refer you to someone who we know will fit the bill)
For more information on fees, go to the Fees and Booking page