You may not have needed a career plan if interesting possibilities have presented themselves to you – and there have been enough of them – to develop and progress in the way you want to. If that’s you, you can stop reading now.
But for many professionals, they discover that unless they drive their own career their way, the opportunities that come their way are not the ones they’d choose.
Our One Page Career Plan Coaching Programme will give you:
A compelling career vision which reflect your strengths, values and interests (dread no more the question “what’s next for you?” or “where do you want to be five years from now?”).
- Clarity about the 3-5 potential moves available to you.
- A detailed plan which helps you take control of your career and build your career in a way that’s satisfying for you.
Suitable whatever stage you are at in your career. Also for those thinking about transferring their skills to the charitable or another sector, or moving abroad and needing to think more strategically about how they plan to make the leap.
Tim Fordham delivers our Career Planning coaching programme.
“I found Tim to be reliable, warm, genuine, professional and insightful. I was impressed with the mixture of structure and also letting the sessions move forward organically – allowing time for thoughts and discussions that were very valuable for me that didn’t necessarily fit into the initial structure. I found it very helpful that Tim could tune in at a practical and “surface” level, whilst also detecting underlying thoughts and issues at a deeper level, which were very relevant to the themes and issues I needed to address.
Some of the results of the sessions with Tim:
- I became much clearer about my objectives
- It brought into focus decisions that I was unconsciously making that were creating stress and taking the enjoyment out of work
- I am much more able to cultivate a healthier balance with regard to earning money without over-compromising
The sessions were also a source of inspiration, encouragement and fresh motivation.
JA, NHS Child Therapist and photography business owner
Interested to learn more about Career Planning?